2018 Yamaha The Drive² - Fleet (DC)
Call for Price
The all new Drive² features bold new colors and new body styling, it’s more luxurious, and offers more value than ever. And as if that weren’t enough, we’ve built in new features and equipment designed specifically for your player’s comfort and convenience – in fact, after your players experience the difference, they won’t want to play without it.
- Large Bagwell: Our new larger, more spacious bagwell holds two staff bags comfortably and securely.
- Automotive Style Dash - Golf: Our newly designed dash has 34% more room, larger cup holders, and a place for two range finders and mobile devices.
- Larger Rear Access Panel: 382% larger for ease of maintenance.
- Front Suspension: Fully independent front suspension for maximum performance and comfort.
- Larger Sweater Basket: Most storage and no cleaning required.
- ClimaGuard™ Top: Features a double rain channel, clog-proof downspouts, and still the widest, longest coverage area in the industry.
- Storage Bin with No-slip Mat: 34% larger to keep more valuables in place.
- Motor: 48-volt DC Motor
- Output Rating: 3.5 hp (2.6 kW) for 30 minutes
- Motor Control Unit: Yamaha-built 270 amp DC controller
- Batteries: Standard: Six 8-volt Trojan T-875 Batteries with HydroLink Watering System Optional: Eight 6-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- Charger: YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.
- Overall Length: 93.6 in. (238 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.3 in. (120 cm)
- Overall Height(With Suntop): 70.2 in. (178 cm)
- Wheelbase: 64.4 in. (164 cm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 34.8 in. (88 cm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 38.3 in. (97 cm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.3 in. (11 cm)
- Floor Board Height: 12.9 in. (33 cm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
- Body: Mold-in Polypropylene color for White and Beige Color. Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion.
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes.
- Bumpers: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers.
- Maximum Forward Speed: 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Hill climbing capacity: 20°
- Minimum turning radius: 9.2 ft. (2.8 m)
- Dry Weight: 720 lb. (327 kg)
- Tire Size: 18 x 8.5 - 8 (4-Ply Rating)
- Seating Capacity: 2 Persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier, Sunstone, Emerald, Garnet, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Carbon Metallic, Bluestone Metallic, Rich Brown Metallic.
- Available Seat Color: Standard: Stone; Optional: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Standard: Stone; Optional: Black
- Warranty: Standard 4-Year Limited Vehicle Warranty
- Engine Type
- 48-volt DC Motor
- 3.5 hp (2.6 kW) for 30 minutes
- Frame Type
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Front Tires
- 18 x 8.5 - 8 (4-ply rating)
- Rear Suspension
- Swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Rear Brake Type
- Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Rear Tires
- 18 x 8.5 - 8 (4-ply rating)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 93.6 in. (238 cm) x 47.3 in. (120 cm) x 70.2 in. (178 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 720 lb. (327 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.3 in. (11 cm)
- Wheel Base
- 64.4 in. (164 cm)
- Passenger Capacity
- Max Forward Speed
- 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Glacier, Sunstone, Emerald, Garnet, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Carbon Metallic, Bluestone Metallic, Rich Brown Metallic
- Standard 4-year limited vehicle warranty